Why Is The Team Concept So Effective?
The Team concept is effective because it allows your agents to focus on sales related activities, while other team members focus on completing the non-sales related tasks. This results in a faster sale and a smoother closing, period! Below is a list of the advantages of hiring a Real Estate Team in Oakland and Macomb Counties . . .
- Multiplies the effective effort of getting your home sold.
- Significantly increases the attention to detail, allowing your home to be presented in the best possible light.
- Multiplies the availability to field calls and questions from buyers and buyers' agents to facilitate a faster successful sale.
- Adds a "Checks and Balances" and consultative team approach to all aspects of the sale of your home.
- Ability for one agent to be present during inspections and/or repair work, while the other agents are focused on critical marketing and sales.
- Enhanced marketing of your home through more innovative channels.
- Constant attention; your transaction will not be set aside while others are completed.
- Provides more than a single personality style to better match with buyers, buyers' agents, inspectors, lenders and related service providers.
- Increased availability to your agents, allowing for greater communication throughout the selling and/or buying process.
- Selling a home in Oakland and Macomb Counties is an intensely complex process, filled with minute by minute details which can be challenging for a single agent.
- Better management of document flow to assist a timely closing.
- Increased traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination with buyers agents.
- Multiplies the listing agent's Sphere of Influence in Oakland and Macomb Counties and outlying area to facilitate increased exposure to more potential buyers, resulting in a quicker sale.
- Multiplies the leveraging of the inherent talents and skill sets of your listing agents.
- The Agent Team concept allows for greater flexibility throughout the entire process.
- No extra fees or costs for "multiple attention" towards successfully selling your home.
- You get your desired results! We are full time professional real estate agent team, trained by Linda Rea . . . Rated in the Top 1/4 of 1% of the entire nation. Linda works hand in hand with each client and the team daily.
- On top of it all, our professional real estate team is assisted by:
- A transaction coordinator to help facilitate throughout and complete paperwork.
- A marketing assistant
- On staff professional photography services
- A licensed real estate assistant to handle administrative tasks ensuring that we are efficiently and effectively using our time in focusing on you and the successful sale of purchase of your home.
If you're thinking about buying, selling, building or leasing . . . and would like to explore you options, call us at 248-709-3786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free confidential consultation.