WHY IT IS IMPORTANT WHERE YOUR REALTOR'S OFFICE IS LOCATED
It pays be well connected with a local agent that lives in your community and has an office in the same city of your home. The main office that your agent works from is so important for the following reasons.
Maybe you didn't give it a thought:
* Agents have to go to the subject home they sell many times...to service well.
* Hopefully several Showings
* Paper work
* Brochures keep fresh and crisp in you home
*Lock box, which sometimes gets stuck, may need to be changed or is jammed...
I sometimes have to go open it for owners if they forgot their keys as I will not give out on the
phone..anyone could call you and say they were locked out.
* Inspections returned to pick up radon test... (will not give lock box to inspectors and /or appraisers).
*Special requests made by sellers if they are out of town, to check home, or be at all showings until they return to secure locked doors and lights turned off.
* If you have to drive to far to achieve these services you can see how difficult in today's traffic that could be.