We have so much fun at the cabin! Whether we are hosting a family reunion or we sneak away for a little R & R. Nothing inspires you more than being with friends and family at a place you love so much. Just breathe in the country air and look at all the beautiful surroundings. The plentiful corn, the beautiful trees and the gorgeous flowers. Beauty!
Day 1 of New York City
1) I learned how to hail a taxi
2) I learned the history about the Empire State building.
3) I Learned were the twin towers were, as well as where the ball will drop in the center of New York City for New Year’s Eve.
4) I Also learned where Captain Sully landed in the Hudson river.
5) I Watched the sunset from the Empire State building in New York City, watching the town Light Up !